The Flying Angels for Mothers with Kids Foundation is an integral part of Amelia Sky Race - the female pilots only multi leg international team race around the world to promote women cause in general and to advance women in aviation around the globe specifically.
The race is about women, for women, made by women and flown by women pilots.
Flying Angels for Mothers with Kids Foundation proudly delivers food relief and medical assistance during the race. Each aircraft taking part in the race is basically a flying medical diagnostic facility aiming to diagnose mothers and their kids for infectious deceases most common in South America and in other parts of the world. Local authorities, in countries where the race has stopovers, are providing the list of the neediest moms for the free diagnosis and medical evaluation. In most serious cases the mothers and their kids are flown to local medical centers collaborating with the foundation program.
The team of doctors and nurses assembled for the mission are professionals from different countries, highly qualified and motivated people, ready to help with our foundation program.
The food relief deliveries are made off the race time all year round from two distribution centers: one in Chile and the other one in Florida, USA.
Here are the list of medical centers in South America, North America and Europe taking part in this noble mission:
- Clinica las Condes, Chile
- Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Brazil
- Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
- University Clinic Heidelberg, Germany
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- St. Jude Children Research Hospital